Caution:

CAUTION: This blog contains adult themed material, references to alcohol and promiscuity, as well as some mild language. View at your own discretion.







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twins

 Reesha and Dean are so close to fulfilling their joint lifetime wish of raising five children. I spent the day out with Reesha shopping for girl clothes. Finally, girls!! I listened as she gushed on about her children and having a big family. I am so happy for them. 


 If only raising children had been my lifetime wish. Reesha seems so happy with her kids and with Dean. Her marriage wasn't riddled with the lies and secrets like mine was. Maybe a new lifetime wish was what I needed. But I am going to keep my options open for now. 
Reesha told me that the night she went into labor she had a dream. A dream about being in the cemetery and seeing Roxie's ghost! She said she could even remember some of the conversation ...  about an ultimate betrayal about to happen or something like that. I felt goose bumps rise on my flesh but laughed the whole thing off.


I told Reesha she was the mother of five kids now. She had plenty to keep her busy, without adding a spooky conversation with a ghost into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment