Caution:

CAUTION: This blog contains adult themed material, references to alcohol and promiscuity, as well as some mild language. View at your own discretion.







Sunday, January 30, 2011

My BIG Day

 Adam and I got married in my garden with my two best friends looking on. It didn't matter that I was 37 weeks pregnant. What did matter was that I was happy and surrounded by people who loved me.




It is official, I am a Zain now. The Justice of the Peace presented us as Mr and Mrs Adam Zain. We invited him to stay for the brunch but he declined. Since we had already moved everything out of the house, we were thankful the new owners let us use the garden for the ceremony. After we ate, Reesha and Dean waved goodbye as we drove over to our new home.

I decided to make my signature Ratatouille for dinner. It was so much fun bustling around my large kitchen. After I cleaned up, Adam and I went to sit in the nursery to talk about the baby. I was starting to feel a little pull in my back so Adam suggested we get to bed early. I was probably just worn out from the long day. 

The baby was coming!! This was the first time I have ever seen Adam lose his control. After pulling himself together, he grabbed my bag and drove me to the hospital. It was finally happening!






After a two day stay in the hospital, we brought little Carter Zain home. I was worried I wouldn't know what to do. I've never taken care of an infant before. What if I messed up? What if I accidentally got the milk too hot? What if he stopped breathing in the middle of the night? What if....
Adam came to my rescue ... again. He comforted me and told me I wasn't alone. That is my Adam.


 


2 comments:

  1. aww :) how cute I'm a sims finatic also but I can't play it right now since my video card isn't working :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started reading your blog and I am enjoying it very much. I am glad she did not try to settle down with Don.

    ReplyDelete