Caution:

CAUTION: This blog contains adult themed material, references to alcohol and promiscuity, as well as some mild language. View at your own discretion.







Saturday, January 29, 2011

Anniversary

My garden is blooming! I just made some applesauce from my home grown apples. And I have been trying new recipes with all my fresh vegetables. I'm outside enough to notice my neighbor next door. Roxie has a little boy now. When she passes my house, she smirks at me. And her son stares at me with Don's eyes.


Adam and I are spending the day together to celebrate our three month anniversary. We had lunch at the bistro then headed out to a quaint little spot by the river.





Adam showed me how to fish. I was amazed at how much fun it was. I thought I would be bored but it was kind of peaceful like. I didn't catch anything but Adam pulled in two big fish. He said I had the honor of cooking them for our dinner. I might surprise him and do just that.



After fishing, we went collecting. I found two space rocks and a couple of rare seeds which I hope to be able to plant soon. But Adam seemed very distracted so I ended my treasure hunting early. When I asked what he was thinking so hard about, he just grinned at me. *sigh*



When we finally decided to head home, Adam had us stop on the bridge and take a picture. It was such a beautiful day. I never wanted it to end.
But I had a secret that might change our lives ... forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment