Caution:

CAUTION: This blog contains adult themed material, references to alcohol and promiscuity, as well as some mild language. View at your own discretion.







Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sharing the News

Hal asked me to go to the Llamas game with him this past Sunday. I owed him. He said he was surprised to hear I was engaged and a little disappointed too. Turns out he has been interested in me since I moved here but couldn't do anything about because he was my boss! I didn't know what to say. He gave me a sweet hug and a light peck on the lips when he dropped me off at my place. He said it was a goodbye to what could have been. 



Roxie and I got together that night and giggled over Don's fumbling proposal. I stood up for him though and claimed it was adorable. I mentioned Hal and the game to Roxie. She confided that she HAD been seeing Hal but that they had broken things off not long ago. She was currently seeing a married man but refused to give up his name. Obviously no man is off limits to Roxie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment